Skin Peels Treatment
The dermaceutic chemical skin peels range, in combination with special at-home skincare creams, can treat various skin conditions and disorders.
- Dermaceutic chemical skin peels are a medical peel and can only be carried out by trained doctors and nurses.
- They are not available in the high street and should not be confused with very mild and gentle peels available from beauty therapists.
- Depending on the particular chemical peel product used, it may contain: glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, trichloroacetic acid (TCA) or mandelic acid.
- They can be used to freshen up the skin and can help to treat acne, oily skin, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, photo-damaged and ageing skin.
- The Expert In Aesthetic Dermatology
- One of the first cosmeceutical (a cosmetic that has medicinal properties) companies to develop products using ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, stabilized vitamin C, and glycolic acid.
- Dermaceutic has led the cosmeceutical industry in the discovery of effective combinations of ingredients for use in aesthetic dermatology.
BOOK THIS TREATMENT NOW